Golden Moment-Precious People-Beauty of Life

Friday, October 7, 2011

Insignificant~

When I said go I never meant away
You ought to know the freaky games we play
could you forgive and learn how to forget
hear me as I'm calling out your name

you and me
we shared a mystery
we were so close like honey to the bee
And if you tell me how to make you understand
I'm minor in a major kinda way

I'm lying in my bed, all alone
Called you once again, no one is home
It's raining outside, on Saturday night
Turning out the light, again I tried

Something's going on, what is wrong
I want you to be here, why won't you come
And spend some time with me, can't you see
Have we come undone
Is this the end of our song

if i am that insignificant
just tell me why
dont just come without saying hi
and then left with no goodbye

now here i am,again
with silence and hopeless dreams
if you come for just hurting
then just let me dreaming
till significance is a reality


No comments:

Post a Comment